Group
    Administrator
    Feedback
    +54

Status
    - "DOT" Team
    DoT set:
    2pc: ATK +12%
    4pc: For every DoT the target enemy is afflicted with, the weared will ignore 6% of DEF when dealing DMG. for a max of 3 Dot effects.

A team with Himeko / Asta / Substain / Dot to give -18 DEF to enemy. Im not an expert, but ppl give a huge value to DEF shredd. I don't know if 12%ATK and -18%DEF are better then 4pc Fire Set.
    I plan to play Guinainfen because I like her, and because the new SU Planar to equip to her:
    2pc: Increase wearer's ERR by 5%
    Increase Allies' dmg with the same type of dmg as the wearer by 10% (exclude wearer itself?) Basically a Planetary Rendezvous, but relic.

- BREAK EFFECT Team (not patch 1.5)
    2pc: Increase BE by 16%
    4pc: Increase the wearer's BE by 16%. When the weared inflicts Weakness Break, on an enemy, the wearer's action is Advanced Forward by 200%. This may only be triggered 0.2 times every turn

With Harmony MC and Ruan Mei, we can ufficially play a BE Himeko, and play to trigger more times as possibile the Victory Rush*. This team is plenty of unknowns. Se hard theorycrafing here. Plus the problems of Harmony MC and Ruan Mei (MC's Special seems last until enemy recovers itself, and Ruan Mei make longer the Weakness state, so no Weakness bars to destroys. But casually they resolve their respective issues. If the team (Himeko / HMC / Ruan Mei / substain) will work like I dream, that could be a strong team.
    *And only for this team, play the Follow-Up set is not so crazy
    Follow-up set
    2 pc: Increase Follow-up attack by 16%
    4pc: When wearer deals Follow-up attack dmg to target, this Follow-up attack damage further increase by 8%, max 8%.

But I always think that Victory Rush is not her strongest and reliable source of dmg. So before to farming this set, we must see how BE team works.

0 replies since 9/10/2023, 22:38   10 views